- Aisha Richards (Director Shades of Noir) '#SocialJustice - Look backward to understand how to move forward'
- Dr Gurnam Singh (Visiting Fellow in Race and Education) ‘Butterflies, Bees and BME’s: Reimagining the problem of Degree Attainment.’
11.10 Parallel sessions
- Changing Mindsets workshop with Vikki Hill (RHS Centre)
- Tell Us About It workshop with Terry Finnigan and Tabitha Austen (Shades of Noir) (RHS East)
- International Student Experience workshop with colleagues from UAL Language Centre (RHS West)
13.30 Afternoon parallel sessions on Addressing the Attainment Differentials: